You may start any time and you will be pro-rated! You are not required to attend for a specific number of months; however, we cannot pro-rate after your first month, so if you decide to drop you must do so at the end of a calendar month, and let us know by the 15th of the month before you drop (giving us 2 weeks notice to aid enrollment).
1. Go to our Parent Portal by visiting our website by clicking this link: https://app.iclasspro.com/parentportal/kjsgym.
2. If you do not already have one, make a new account by clicking, "Create Account".
3. Please enter/update your contact information & accept our current policies & waiver.
4. Enter your students name, birthdate, & gender (the other fields are optional).
5. On the side menu, click "Classes" and use the filters to narrow down which classes are applicable to your student. Use the "Session" filter and select "School Year 2017-2018" to omit summer classes.6. Select the billing schedule you would like and set the session to "School Year 2017-2018."
7. Click "Add to Cart" and "Proceed to Checkout" and then "Complete Transaction."8. Once approved, you will receive an emailed notification and statement. Please follow the instructions on the statement to pay the charges to your account.
It is time to register for summer classes at KJ’s! Our schedule is available now at the front desk and classes are live on the Parent Portal! Our summer session features a flexy schedule—sign up for 5, 6, or 7 weeks based on your vacation plans, and you won’t have to worry about missing classes when you are away or scheduling a make-up! Our summer session will run from Thursday, July 5th to Thursday, August 23rd (with no classes Thursday August 9th because KJ's Staff will be attending National Gymnastics Congress).
There will be no classes at KJ’s from June 19th to July 4th.
On the portal, use the Session Filter and Select “Summer Session 2018” to view our summer classes exclusively, or click below.