You may start any time and you will be pro-rated! You are not required to attend for a specific number of months; however, we cannot pro-rate after your first month, so if you decide to drop you must do so at the end of a calendar month, and let us know by the 15th of the month before you drop (giving us 2 weeks notice to aid enrollment).
1. Go to our Parent Portal by visiting our website by clicking this link: https://app.iclasspro.com/parentportal/kjsgym.
2. If you do not already have one, make a new account by clicking, "Create Account".
3. Please enter/update your contact information & accept our current policies & waiver.
4. Enter your students name, birthdate, & gender (the other fields are optional).
5. On the side menu, click "Classes" and use the filters to narrow down which classes are applicable to your student. Use the "Session" filter and select "School Year 2017-2018" to omit summer classes.6. Select the billing schedule you would like and set the session to "School Year 2017-2018."
7. Click "Add to Cart" and "Proceed to Checkout" and then "Complete Transaction."8. Once approved, you will receive an emailed notification and statement. Please follow the instructions on the statement to pay the charges to your account.
Please fill out our Summer Class Interest Form and let us know what days and times you would like to come for gymnastics and ninja class this summer. We will build our summer class schedule based on your requests, so if you know you want to register, this is the best way to ensure a spot in your preferred class time! Sign up on a flexy schedule for 5, 6, or 7 weeks, based on your vacation plans! Our summer session will run from July 5th to August 23rd. There will be no classes from June 20th to July 14th. We will use the responses from this interest form to create our summer class schedule. The survey will close on May 5th, and we will post our schedule the following week!