Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, 1 make-up per month for missed classes are allowed, and it must be made up within 1 month of the missed class. We cannot accommodate two consecutive weeks of make-ups and there are no refunds for classes missed unless you have a medical reason and produce a doctor's note.
Make-ups are not allowed after the time of a student's active enrollment. When you drop from a class, you forfeit any make-ups that accrued during that enrollment.
TO REQUEST A MAKE UP:
1. Login to your Parent Portal account.
2. Using the Class Filters at the top of the page, narrow your search to find an appropriate make-up class.
3. Click "Enroll Now" and then under Enrollment Type, choose "Make-up".
4. Leave the billing schedule and session dropdowns alone - you will not be charged for make-ups - it will show as a cost of $0.00.
5. In the "Anything Else We need to Know" box, type the date(s) you would like to make-up.
6. Click "Add to Cart" and "Continue",and don't forget to click "Complete Transaction"!
WHAT TO WEAR
Boys or Girls may wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts OR Leotards for Girls. NO chewing gum or dangling jewelry. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that is stays up for the entire workout. Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity. All students will go bare foot during class. Personal items should be left in cubby holes. Jewelry should not be worn during classes. PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. This facility's staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Be sure your student's personal items are marked with their name.
ARRIVAL AND PICKUP
Be sure your student arrives 5 minutes before his/her scheduled class time. Please pick up your student on time. Please inform us if you know you will be late picking up your student. Instruct your student to wait inside the building and you should escort them from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our students may include young children. Please drive slowly and carefully. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
HOW TO REQUEST A TRIAL CLASS:
Summer is a great time to try a class out to see if your child will enjoy Gymnastics or Ninja Zone before enrolling for the fall!
KJ's Gymnastics can offer a trial class for new students, but because of our strict student to teacher ratio, they must be requested ahead of time (please no walk-ins) and they can only be approved a week ahead of the date of the trial, as long as there is space in the class. Once approved, you will be charged $20 for your gymnastics trial or $25 for your Ninja trial. If you do not want to continue, you will not be charged again. If you do want to continue, we will remove the trial charge from your account and apply your original payment to regular class tuition!
1. Go to our Parent Portal clicking this link:
2. If you do not already have one, make a new account by clicking, "Create Account".
3. Please enter/update your contact information & accept our current policies & waiver.
4. Enter your students name, birth date, & gender (the other fields are optional).
5. On the side menu, click "Classes" and use the filters to narrow down which classes are applicable to your student.